Roll up! Roll up! With Christmas fast approaching, we're kicking of the Lily in the Labyrinth gift guide with a collection of goodies perfect for the little lion tamers in your lives - that's children who love the circus! From big top-themed jigsaw puzzles, prints, jewellery and cushions to play sets and practical dinner sets; from stocking fillers to full-on gifts - we've got every angle covered. Our personal favourite is the gorgeous Danish designed Maileg circus play set (above) available from Lake District-based Armstrong Ward. But which of our picks is your favourite? Be sure to let us know in the comments!
- Maileg circus soft toy set and big top - from £12 - Armstrong Ward
- Lion Tamer screen print - £25 - Steph Marshall based just outside London
- Circular circus jigsaw puzzle - approx £14 - by Londji at Swedish site Petit Violette
- Sad Joe cushion - £58 - by Lucky Boy Sunday at Lapin & Me
- Circus dinner set - £30 - Lapin & Me
- Wooden circus toy set - £31 - German brand Goki (via Amazon)
- Ring master necklace - Bristol-based myBearHands